Fun N Food Village, Delhi
It is one of the best amusement and water parks in Delhi and NCR, it is located on Kapashera Estate, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Opp. Kapshera Bus Stand, New Delhi, Delhi 110037. The park was inaugurated by former President of India, Late Giani Zail Singh in the year 1993 And is operated by the Polo Amusement Park Ltd., the flagship of the Polo Group of Companies. The park is divided into two section the water park and the amusement park both section together provides us with more than 40 types of rides here.
It is one of the Oldest and Largest wave pool amongst all the water parks in Delhi and Gurgaon, And it covers an area of 2500 sq. m. In which there is 21 amusement rides, 22 water slides along with the kid's water play area, During summers, rain dance is also a special event in this park.
Fun N Food Village, C/0 Fun N Food Village, Old Delhi Gurgaon Rd, Kapashera, New Delhi, Delhi 110097
Type of Place
- Amusement Park
- Picnic Spot
- Indira Gandhi Intl. Airport
- Dwarka Sec. 21 Metro Station.
- New Delhi Railway Station.
- Opens 364 days a year. Thats every day except Diwali with extended fun hours during peak holiday seasons.
Timings : Water Park Amusement Park
Mon To Fri : 9:30 AM To 5:30 PM 3:30 PM To 6:30 PM
Sat and Sun : 9:30 AM To 6:00 PM 3:30 PM To 7:00 PM
Public Holidays : 9:30 AM To 6:00 PM 3:30 PM To 7:00 PM
Entry Charge's : Couple : 998/- + Tax.
Child (Height 33” to 4’6”) : 399/- + Tax.
Stag (Single) : 499/- + Tax.
- The fun-filled environment along with a wide range of entertaining rides of water park and amusement park present here mainly the Rock n Roll, Polo Trooper, Tora Tora, Magic Carpet, Water Merry, Eagle Rides, of the amusement park along with the snow park and the most enjoyable Rain dance attracts people's of each age. Other than these all there is the main attraction in the amusement park the most extended water channel, known as the ‘Lazy River.’ The channel is around 400 ft and is the most favorite among all visitors.
Things to Buy
- Many small kids toys ballons etc.
Things to Eat
- Many local foods of Delhi along with the many traditional foods of India i.e., North Indian Thali, South Indian Thali, present inside. Many types of ice creams also available.
Things to enjoy
- Children's must enjoy the Magic Carpet as it is trendy among them, Snowpark and Rain dance are enjoyable for both children's as well as adults.