Gujarat Science City
Gujarat Science City is a courageous initiative of the Govt. of Gujarat to realise this priority. The Government is establishing a sprawling centre at Ahmedabad whose objective is to provide a perfect combination of education and entertainment. It will showcase contemporary and imaginative exhibits, minds-on experiences, activity corners, working models, virtual reality, labs and live demonstrations to provide an understanding of science and technology to the common man.
Gujarat is one of the most prosperous and progressive Indian states, on the western coast of India. It came into presence in 1960 when it was detached from the State of Bombay. It has a population of 64 million and is spread over an area of 1,96,024 square km. The Government of Gujarat has settled the Gujarat Council of Science City. It is a registered society, to manage the Gujarat Science City mandate.
Gujarat Science City, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Type of Place
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- Ahmedabad Railway Station
- Timing - 10:30 AM To 7:30 PM
Entry Fees: Adults – Rs.20, Children – Rs.10, School children – Rs.5
Rs.125 Per Person For adults IMAX 3D Film - Under The Sea.
Rs.125 Per Person For children IMAX 3D Film - Under The Sea.
Rs.100 Per Person For school children IMAX 3D Film - Under The Sea.
Musical Fountain – Rs.20
Thrill Ride – Rs.25
Planetarium (for adults and children) – Rs.15
Planetarium (for school children) – Rs.10
Mission To Mars Ride – Rs.30
Coal Mine (for adults and children) – Rs.15
Coal Mine (for school children) – Rs.10
Earthquake Experience Ride(for adults and children)- Rs.30
Earthquake Experience Ride (for school children) – Rs.15
- Presenting an IMAX 3D theatre, musical fountain, life science park and energy park, the Gujarat Science City is a massive place for students. The Gujarat Science City is an action by the government to push children in the direction of scientific studies.
Things to Buy
- As everyone knows Gujarat is famous for the textile market one can buy some textile to make the trip memorable.
Things to Eat
- Must taste the Gujarati Thali here along with the traditional snacks even you may taste Dhokla, Khakra, Khandvi with some Lassi, Buttermilk, and sweets like Ghevar, Malpua.
Things to enjoy
- Gujarat Science City is a fun way to get acquainted with the world of science. As a science centre, it has something for everyone, including Hall of Space, Hall of Science, Energy Park, Life Science Park, Planet Earth, Imax 3D theatre and Musical Fountain. You can often see visitors being lost in a world of their own here, trying to unravel the mysteries of nature via science. It's a great place to bring kids to, for the installations here are simple and help them understand the basic concepts of science in a fun and playful way.