Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum
Indira Gandhi memorial museum is spread in a vast area of draped with shades of trees, lovely flowers dense bushes and is set on Off white color later with the progress in time it is named the Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum. It is located on 1 Safdarjung road Delhi.
This museum or Ms. Gandhi is itself an inspiration because she assassinated to serve for India. She is the only 1st ladies Prime Minister also the first ladies who did so much that no can do for India she did everything, we have also to do our best for our Country and should be loyal for that.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum, Safdarjung Road, 1, New Delhi, Delhi 110011
Type of Place
- Senior Citizen
- Indira Gandhi Intl. Airport.
- Race Course Metro Station.
- New Delhi Railway station.
- Opens On : Tuesday To Sunday
Monday : Closed
Timing : 9:30 AM To 4:45 PM
- The museum is filled with the extensive collection of beautiful photographs depicting the Nationalist movement, personal as well as public life of Nehru's Gandhi family. There is a garden also where Ms. Gandhi shots. The entire stretch she walked is enclosed in the gallery.
Things to Buy
- One can purchase the handloom and handicrafts products to make this Legend Memorial Memorable just from outside the complex.
Things to Eat
- Nearby Race Course The INA is the best place for the delicious food as Dilli Haat is here where one can taste all top dishes of all states of India. The best place to treat to behold from North Indian Thali to Rajasthan spicy dishes or from Hyderabadi Biryani to seafood from Lakshadweep, you name it, and you will get it, cuisines from Hyderabad, Kashmir, Maharashtra, Orissa, Bengal, the list is just endless here.
Things to enjoy
- Visitors have to view her simple, elegant drawing rooms and the study room through a huge glass. Her blood assassination. Other than these there is also the personal exhibits of Rajeev Gandhi, her son in the museum even the clothes and shoes which he had worn on the day of the assassination.