Innovative Film City
Innovative Film City is located in the Bidadi Industrial Area of Bengaluru. It is one of the most popular tourist attraction in Bengaluru. Around a distance of 40 kms from the City Centre, it is spread over a 50 acres of land.
It was established in the year 2008 for film shooting purposes but later developed as a great site for tourists. A Kannada Big Boss season has been shot here due to which it got much popularity.
Innovative Film City, 24 & 26, Kiadb Estates,birmangla cross, Bidali, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562109
Type of Place
- Amusement Park
- Picnic Spot
- Bangalore International Airport
- Station Bidadi Railway
- The timings are different on weekends as compared to weekdays. On weekdays, visiting hours are from 10 AM to 7 PM whereas it is extended to 7:30 PM on weekends.
- The entry fee before 3 PM is Rs. 599 whereas after 3PM it is Rs. 399.
- Photography is strictly prohibited inside the premises.
- Innovative Film City is an awesome place to have fun with family and friends. It had various amazing attractions such as Aqua Kingdom, Cartoon City, Dino Park, Mini Golf, Mirror Maze, Petting Zoo, Haunted Mansion, and much more. Also, there is are many adventure sports for perfect thrilling experience like: Go Karting, Bungee Jumping, Dirt Bike, Archery, Bull Riding, Net Cricket, etc.
Things to Buy
- There is silk market at a distance of half an hour from the film city known as Ramnagara Silk Market where the visitors can buy high quality and rich variety of silk.
Things to Eat
- Papa John’s India, a famous place for having a delicious nosh of Italian food, is very close to the Film City.
Things to enjoy
- The Film City also offers a Big boss tour. Come along with friends & family and experience the “Big Boss Stay & Play” tour. In which they can stay as similar to that in the Big Boss reality show and can also play various games. It is the first of its kind in India due to which it makes the Film City a place that must be visited for new experiences.