National Philatelic Museum
National Philatelic Museum was inaugurated by Smt. Radhika Doraiswamy, secretary and Department of post on 11th july 2011. This museum is located at the ground floor of Dak Bhawan at sansad Marg near Cannaught place New delhi.
It inspires visitors and make them to learn how they should collect the memories and preserve them as it contains the rare and important memories in form of stamps.
National Philatelic Museum, Sansad Marg Road, Pandit Pant Marg Area, Sansad Marg Road Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Type of Place
- Indira Gandhi Intl. Airport.
- New delhi
- Patel Chowk.
- Timings : 10:00 AM TO 5:00PM
◆●Closed on Saturday Sunday and National Holidays.
◆●For School trip only Saturday is permit.
- There is a lot of collection of stamps as of both indigenous and the international from different eras.
Things to Buy
Things to Eat
- Most common street food like chole bhature, pani pudi, chaat, Momos, etc.
Things to enjoy
- Visitors must go to library where is lots of book. There is the artist corner where the actual designig of stamps are showcased. Here is live demonstration by the artists.