Paliwal Park is located in the heart of Agra, India. It is spread over an area of around 70 acres (280,000 m2). It also has a small lake and has vast variety of trees.
Paliwal Park, during the British Raj was known as Hewitt Park, is now renamed in memory of Shri Krishna Datta Paliwal, Who was the first finance minister of Uttar Pradesh, when Shri Govind Ballabh Pant was the Chief Minister of U.P State.
Paliwal Park, Pandit Motilal Nehru Rd, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282004
Type of Place
- Senior Citizen
- Indra Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
- Agra Railway Station.
- Timmings :- 7:00am to 8:30pm.
- Many people come here for morning walk, as a result this place is full especially during the summer holidays when youngsters play all sort of different games. There is also a small lake here and one can do boating here.
Things to Buy
- Carpets, Metal wares, Marble, Leather goods.
Things to Eat
Things to enjoy
- Must enjoy nearby famous places like : St. Peter's College, Agra, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University.